Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting In the Christmas Spirit

With the holiday fast approaching I thought I would play around with some of my Christmas papers and stamp sets, trying to get inspired. (As you can tell I was having a hard time) There is so much going on in our lives it is hard to find that Christmas Spirit. I'm going to have the kids help me put together fun little tree ornaments like the one I posted to share with their classmates.



Project Supplies: Punches Three Hostess Set, Holiday Treasures Designer Paper, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Old Olive and Riding Hood Red Cardstock. SU Ribbon, Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive Ink.


Christmas Ornament

Project Supplies: Perfect Presentation Stamp Set (Retired), Holiday Treasures Designer Paper, SU Ribbon, Star and Circle Punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails