Sunday, November 16, 2008

On a Roll...

Once you start you just can't stop I guess....I'm on a roll! I thought I was done stamping tonight, then Ashton (My oldest daughter) came down with the flu. So, I thought since I'm sitting up with her, I may as well keep playing with my new stamp sets. This Under the Stars Card was a very fun card to make, plus it made me drag out some of my old sets. Something I love to do! I added glitter to the snowflakes, which is hard to see in the photo but really pops in person. I did a few techniques with this card...Masking, Chalking, Inking Stamps with Markers and yes I finally used my jumbo wheel. I hope you enjoy!

Project Supplies: Happy Camper, Festive Favorites Stamp Set, Plaid Background Stamp & Natures Hike Wheel (Retired), Under the Stars Stamp Set, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Whisper White and Close to Coco Cardstock, SU Chalks, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Going Grey, Real Red and Chocolate Chip Markers, Wheel, Stazon Brown (Retired), Always Artichoke Ink Pad, 2-Way Glue, Brads, Dimensionals and Glitter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails