Friday, June 6, 2008

Ooooh La La!

My husband is finally hope from Europe and our lives are finally getting back to normal, so I've had time to stamp...Yeah! I've been working on a little "Over The Hill" gift for my brother in law Neal. He turned the BIG 4-0! I didn't get to make it to his party last weekend, so I've been busy whipping up something extra special....I made him an "Old Man's Survival Kit". I haven't finished purchasing everything so tonight I'll be shopping and post tomorrow. I thought I better share the cute Pantie and Bra set I made to put into Neal's Kit. I've seen so many people make these, now I finally had a reason too. Hope you have a great weekend!!!


Project Supplies: Blush Blossom and Basic Black Cardstock, Cuttlebug Swirl Emboss Folder, Non-SU Flower, SU Rhinestone and Fancy Flexible Phrases Stamp Set (Retired)

1 comment:

Lim said...

WOW!!. I think this is so clever and funnyLove the design and the mebissing. WOW!!. Looks real!! hahahaha.
I love your other cards too. Can I link your blog to mine?.
Hugs,
Lim

Related Posts with Thumbnails