Old Man's Survival Kit
Project Supplies: Paint Can, Retired Stampin Up Designer Paper, SU Brads, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Gel Pen and Wire (Retired). Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and Cricut.
What went into the "Old Man's Survival Kit"
- Antacid Tablets
- Anti Wrinkle Soap
- Aspirin: For all the new little aches & pains
- Baby Bib: To catch the drooling when napping
- Balloon: To hold all that hot air you're full of
- Blue Hot Tamales: AKA Viagra
- Watch: For all those "Senior Moments"
- Crying Towel....Need I say more??
- Tweezers: To remove chin, nose and ear hair.
- Whistle: For when you fall & you can't get up
- Yo-Yo: For strenuous exercise
- Pull Up (Diaper)- Use as needed, because everything either dries up or leaks
- Fireball Candy: To put some fire back in your life
- Instant Face Lift: Roll of duct tape
- Instant Hair Grower: To replace the hair you will loose.
- Magnifying Glass: For reading really small print
- Paper Clips: To help hold it all together
- Reading Glasses: So you can read all those Rx's bottles
- Rubber Band: To give you flexibility back
- Screwdriver: To tighten up loose screws
- Small Funnel: Because you wonder why everyone has started to mumble
- Spring Clothes Pin: To clip to nose to stop snoring
- Toilet Targets: Avoid embarrassing misses. Better Aim Less Shame! (I made my own out of our circle punches)
- Screws: In case you loose some
- Energizer Batter: For extra energy
- Toothpicks: To help prop your eyes open so you don't fall asleep every time you sit down.
This is all I could fit!!