Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome Home

The title says it all...Welcome Home! May is national scrapbook month and I'm planning ahead so I can get this "Welcome Home" scrapbook completed. I thought I would share the cover with you. I used the "Good Neighbors" stamp set out of the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. This is a fun little set and I love the matching 6x6 paper pack....too bad I made this scrapbook 8x10?? It is hard to see the clouds I sponged on because of the lighting, but you get an idea. I'll bind the scrapbook together with the bind it all when I have it completed. (More pictures to follow on how it works) Hope everyone has a great week!



Stamp Sets: Good Neighbors Stamp Set Cardsock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White and Really Rust Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Really Rush, Ruby Red, Close to Coco, Bashful Blue and Creamy Carmel Misc SU Products: Sanding Block, Chip Board (Used from back of our 12x12 paper packs...cut to 8x10 size), Sponge, 2 way glue pen and Chalks Non SU Products: Cricut with George Font Cartridge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails