Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Blessings

This is going to be a crazy week and I can't believe I waited until now to get all my Easter Treats done...I made Carrot Boxes filled with Candy, Treat Bag with a candy filled Triangle Bunny sitting in edible Easter grass and along with jelly beans that look like robin eggs...project completed with a Easter Basket Card. I used the Flower Pot Tutorial and just tweaked it to fit my basket.(http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/flowerpotpocket)

This will probably be my last post for the week as the craziness of the week will begin.

4 comments:

nancy guse said...

Hi Melissa,
I do enjoy looking at your blog.
I wish you would blog more often.
I am not one to leave messages, but I
did want you to know that I enjoy yours.
Nancy Guse

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for your inspiring comment...I so wish I had more time to post. My Grandma (who's 90) just had a stroke and between the three kids and all the activities it keeps getting harder and harder to have "me" time. I hope as the twins start school this fall my "me" time will increase and you'll see lots of new products and ideas. :) Happy Easter!

nancy guse said...

Melissa,
I know what you mean, my dad had a stroke in 2007. That same year my
mom was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Its hard taking care of parents and we have three children too. That is great when you have close family members living to an old age!! All that wisdom!! But I will look forward to seeing more from you this fall.
Happy Easter!

Tami said...

Hi Melissa! Been away from my blogs lately, have been so busy. But had to check in on you and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the bunny in the grass with eggs!!!! That was my absolute favorite! Adorable! Love the embossed pink feet and ears!!! Nice touch! :) Tami, Ohio

Related Posts with Thumbnails