Monday, March 22, 2010

Top Note Purse

I've been meaning to make these Top Note Purses for awhile now....they are so much fun! I found an awesome tutorial on Inking Idaho's Web site, found here that I had to share....
http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2009/03/top-note-purse-instructions.html I copied the colors of her purse as I love the hot pink with the black/white. The next purse I made with our new Sweet Pea Designer Paper. I plan on making a few more to have on hand for fun quick gift giving. Enjoy!



Cardstock: Pixi Pink, Kiwi Kiss & Rockabily Specialty Designer Paper (Retired) Embellishments: Large Flower Punch and Kiwi Kiss Ribbon (Retired)

Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Sweet Pea Designer Paper Embellishments: Stitched Felt Sweet Pea & So Saffron Ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails