Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Luck of the Irish

It's my lucky day, I'm finally getting around to not only completing a project....I'm posting it in the same day. Yeah! I'm not a bit Irish, but I find St. Patrick's Day a fun holiday to celebrate, (I think I'm drawn to the green beer) this year I made Leprechauns for the kids to take to school and my first ever St. Patrick's Day card. Hope you find a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow....



Stamp Sets: I (Heart) Hearts, Define your Life Cardstock: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Certainly Celery Misc: Cuttlebug Emboss Die, Mat Pack, Small Handheld Heart Punch, Non SU Button.

Punches: 1/4, 1/2, 1, 1 1/4 Circle, Star, Window, Tag, 3 Flower & Scallop Cardstock: Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom, Yo Yo Yellow & Black Misc: White Gel Pen, Brad & Peppermint Patties

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails