Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sports Birthday Invites

Hard to believe my babies are going to be 5 in a few short weeks....freaks me out a little!! Anyway, as always birthday's are always a challenge for us boy/girl twins, to decide on a theme. Last year we had a Princess & Spiderman/Water Fun Party. Lots of water balloons involved I might add! I guess anything goes!!! This year believe it or not they decided to have a sports themed party. They thought it would be fun to play some basketball, baseball and maybe even do a mini golf course. We'll see how that one goes!! I guess they can't keep everything easy!! I got the invitations done today, just need to type up the details and add them to the inside and we'll be good to go....weather permitting that is. If it can snow the first week in June, anything is possible!!




Project Supplies: Classic Backgrounds, Alphabet Attitude Numbers & Good Sport Stamp Sets (All retired), Marigold (Retired), Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White Cardstock, SU Dimensionals, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Large & Small Star Punch, Real Red Ink and Black Stazon.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails