Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Package Has Finally Arrived


I can't believe it is finally here....I came home to a package on my door step! I can't wait to jump right in! So, many fun NEW things to show you!!

Today's Flower Pot card I actually made yesterday, but had no time to post it. I thought I better quickly start using my inline colors before they are gone, June 30th. If you haven't made your last chance order there is still time!




Project Supplies: Petal Pizzazz Stamp Set, Sweet Slumber Designer Paper, Close to Cocoa Cardstock, Ridding Hood, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and So Saffron Class Ink, SU Riding Hood Red Ribbon and Misc. antique buttons. (from my grandma)

1 comment:

stampingwithlulu said...

Don't you just love the flowerpot card? Great job! I've been trying to use up my retiring items too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails