Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crazy Day

Today our babies turned 5, I can hardly believe it! Today has been filled with all kinds of fun stuff...we put up an above ground pool (Insert frustrated face), had big early morning breakfast with presents, spent the afternoon at McDonald's playland (due to rain) and now we are onto dinner and cake with family. Oh, I can't forget swimming in the new pool after dinner.....Brrrr!!! I'm sure it will be short lived be bring lots of smiles.

Due to the craziness of the day, the cards I made are cased from two splitcoast stampers, tomorrow when I have more time I will give credit. (Sorry) I just switched out either colors or stamp sets. The first one I plan on making with each of the new In Line Colors tomorrow, great way to show off our new colors and ribbon! Plus they were simple to make! Off to get the dinner out of the oven......

Happy Birthday Aiden and Adison!





New In Color Rich Razzleberry

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails