Monday, June 15, 2009

June Happenings

Wow I can't believe we are already into the middle of June!! I'm anxiously awaiting my SU package that should arrive tomorrow with all the new inline colors and sneak peek stamp sets. I can't wait!!! Our chicken coop has been completed, just needs a coat or two of paint. (Added a photo...just had to share) All my flowers and gardens are in...huge project! I still have my hosta garden to complete (Still full of rocks) and putting in a pond. Needless to say there is never a dull moment!

Today's card is made for my cousin who was in a horrible car accident earlier this year, had 65 staples in one arm and yesterday had to have major surgery on his other arm due to the bones not healing right along with muscle growing to the bone (took over 3 hours to complete the surgery), now he has another arm with 65 staples....from shoulder to elbow. He is truly lucky to be alive! I thought this might brighten his day! (Each of the kids made a card for him also)

Hope your enjoying your summer!




Relax! Get Well Card

New Chicken Coop*

*Built by my wonderful husband, many long nights working on it....Thank You!

Aiden with Rocky

"Seems like our kids have grown as fast as these chickens have!!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails