Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wrapping Up The Holidays

Well once again I'm a little slow passing Stampin' Up Specials on. Our Thanksgiving has been so busy, that I lost track of time. (Camping outside of Best Buy on Wednesday night didn't help matters either.....) Anyway, I finally had a moment to sit down to the computer and get caught up with all my e-mails.

Stampin' Up has a special promotion going on November 23-December 15th (Quantities are limited) Once these items are gone, they are gone! My favorite is the 15/16" Satin Ribbon in Chocolate Chip and Purely Pomegranate, they are buy one get one free!!! Tags For All Stamp Set (in the winter mini) is 20% off and the Designer Gift Card Holders are 30% off!!! View the entire flyer under the "my links" section. Purchase any of these items from the flyer by November 27th (Tuesday) and I'll also give you my 20% off discount. Can't beat a deal like that!

Happy Wrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails