Friday, November 16, 2007

Spring-Summer Preview Catalog

Well I saw it today with my own eyes.....wow! The Spring-Summer Catalog is going to be awesome! The new papers...wow! Stampin' Up never lets me down. Host a qualifying workshop in January ($350) you get to pick out any stamp set from the preview catalog as an added bonus! Also customers can take advantage of a Valentine's day bundle in January, which includes two spools of ribbon (Real Red and Regal Rose), Cello Bags and a Happy Heart Day Stamp Set. This set is great for making cute Valentine's....I already have ideas for Ashton's class!!! This catalog also features Rub On's, very new to Stampin' Up! If you have ever used them....you will know how awesome they are. Great way to make cute unique cards, projects or scrapbooks. Then combine that with the new papers, wow! I won't blow all the surprises, so I'll stop there. If you are interested in pre-ordering the spring-summer catalog ($6 each, my cost) contact me ASAP, melsagaser@hotmail.com. Catalogs will arrive January 1st...I just hope the UPS guy is on schedule this time around. (not a day late)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails