Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wild About You


Well, I actually started working with something other than my Halloween stuff. Yeah! I was ready for a change of pace. I have been working on this wall art for the kids' bathroom for a few hours. I still think it needs something....not sure though. (If I look at it enough, maybe I'll figure it out!!) It does look good in the bathroom though and ties in the blue nicely, which I was happy about. You have to see the whole bathroom to totally understand. I'm going to do a 12x12 scrapbook page for the other wall, I bought a cute shadow box from Hobby Lobby today....I just need to narrow down the pictures I'm going to use. My problem is there isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want to do. Plus today was an off day for me...not feeling the best. (My neck and back are out of whack...throws me off a little.)
WANTED:
I am interested in seeing your Christmas Card Designs. If you created something that you would like to share, I want to post it to my site here and we'll vote for the best layout. I will be offering prizes. The cut off to submit your designs is November 30th. E-mail me at melsagaser@hotmail.com. Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails