Monday, November 5, 2007

Christmas Card Design Complete




Yesterday I spent about 8 hours or more in my craft room working on our Christmas cards. I have about 65 done. Yeah! (My goal is around 100 so nobody gets left out this year). They are again, a lot of work!! I told myself this year we are going simple with the move and everything, I guess I was wrong! I had to do a lot of coloring, cutting, glittering and I even stitching. Yes, you read it right, I got out my needle and thread and stitched my cards together. Hard to see the glitter, but in person it is "WOW".

I did two variations of the card to use some more of my designer paper. I didn't want to get stuck with a bunch left over....worked out pretty well.
I just have a hard time scanning these cards straight. Sorry! Now I want to see your Christmas Card Designs. (E-mail me your designs at melsagaser@hotmail.com)
Card Basics: Certainly Celery & Basic Black Cardstock, Wintergreen and Rose Red Prints Designer Paper, Festive Favorites and Sincere Salutations Stamp Sets, Markers, Black Stazon Pad, Glitter and DMC Floss.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails