Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So Proud

Today I was honored to watch my Uncle COL Robert Fode speak at the capital today in honor of our fallen soldiers. My mom, dad and grandma braved the "winter" like weather, sitting outside on the capital lawn. (We froze our butts off, but on a lighter note we did make the nightly news!) Remember to thank our soldiers who fight for our freedom every day!

Tonight I finally finished up my husband's "Father's Day" brag book. I had to keep it simple or it would not have closed with all the layers I added. Next time I make this style of brag book, I'll scrapbook it first! I think it is going to look awesome at his desk at work, I can't wait to give it to him. He is really an amazing husband and father! He is heading overseas tomorrow for a week....we'll sure miss him!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails