Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can't Believe Today Is Finally Here....

My Mom & Dad are finally home!!! The kids were so excited to see them, I never saw so many smiling faces. Words can't even express the way I am feeling right now!!! I would jump up and down, but it hurts to just sit up (from yesterday's incident). On that note, we are all doing pretty well today. Adison is back to her old dare devil self, running around like nothing happened. Me on the other hand, I'm still walking around like an old lady. I can't raise my left arm above my shoulder, ribs REALLY hurt today and my knee is still bothering me. I did manage to make it downstairs to cover a cute little "Lemon head" lunch box I found at the Dollar Tree. Ashton loves lemon drops and I thought this would be a fun little treat for her tomorrow night. She has her kindergarten graduation, plus her class his putting on a play. (I am proud to say she has a lead part, all that drama I see at home is finally going toward something good). I kept my project tonight pretty simple as my energy level is very low, sorry....I hope to be back to my old self soon.


Project Supplies: Tart N' Tangy Stamp Set, Jersey Shore Designer Paper, Whisper White Cardstock, SU (retired) Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Yo -Yo Yellow Ink Pad and Corner Rounder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope today goes better for you and your family. Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails