Sunday, February 17, 2008

So Sweet

Thought I would share my three new creations tonight. I had fun opening and playing with all my new designer paper......I still have two unopened packages. (I'm saving that for tomorrow.) I have now another list of things I need, so I will be placing another order this week before we leave on vacation.....I'll have another surprise when I return. (Yeah!!)

Project Supplies: Birthday Whimsy & Lots of Thoughts Stamp Set, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White Cardstock, Jersey Shore Designer Paper, Mat Pack, Stickles and Dimensionals.



Project Supplies: Big Bold Birthday & Lots of Thoughts Stamp Sets, Jersey Shore Designer Paper, Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi Cardstock, SU Brads, Dimensionals, Brilliant Blue Maker, Scallop & Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Mat Pack, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue and Wild Wasabi Ink.

Project Supplies: Lots of Thought, Little Pieces and So Many Scallops Stamp Set, East Coast Prep Designer Paper, Scallop & Small Circle Punch, Wild Wasabi Ribbon, More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White Cardstock, Wild Wasabi and Ruby Red Ink.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails