Monday, October 26, 2009

Trick or Treat

More Trick or Treat Goodies are in the works for the kids to take to their Halloween Parties on Friday. I bought Mini Play Doh for Aiden and Adison's preschool class, used my favorite Halloween Stamp Set "Batty for You" to decorate them. I just matched up my SU ink to coordinate the color with the lids. This was very quick and easy....I even got the kids involved with layering and punching out the circles. I did have to use Sticky Strip to adhere them to the plastic lid, though. I also made a 2, 4, 6, 8 Acetate Box, which I filled with chocolate eye balls. I only ended up making one of these as I ran out of acetate....never fails! Then Ashton wanted to give out pencils to her class and I found these spider rings at Wal-mart that I thought would work great to hold the three pencils together. As I am sitting her right now I just remembered I have a cute spider stamp I could use to add a tag to each of the pencils sets...fun! I'll have to get right on that! I have lots more projects I have to get done before Friday....so, I better get busy!



Halloween Treats

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails