Saturday, October 24, 2009

Freaky Frankenstein Treats

I am finally starting to work on Halloween treats....we recovered from Ashton's bowling party last weekend and went right into the H1N1 flu. The twins got it Monday and took me down with them, I spent 3 days laying with them on the couch. I can honestly say we didn't move much! Ashton never got it and continued going to school, amazing! So, far no one in her class has come down with it....all the washing and hand sanitizer must be paying off. Way to go Mrs. Palczewski! The treats I made today are inspired by my chipboard Frankenstein treat boxes from last year. I decided to make goodie bags instead. These chocolate candy "body parts" are super hard to find this year, I used three candies per bag which works great. (Boxes took a whole bag) Plus these goodie bags are much quicker and as the Halloween Parties are fast approaching, I must move fast. Enjoy!

Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, Old Olive, Whisper White and Basic Black Ink: Old Olive, Pixie Pink Punches: 1", 1/2" & 3/4" Misc: SU Sponge Dobbers, Black Marker, White Gel Pen, Small Cello Bags, Top Note Sizzix Die.

Last Years Treat Boxes

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails