Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Surprises....Gotta Love Blog Candy!

Well the day after my last post I visited the ER and ended up having an emergency surgery to remove a tennis ball size cyst/tumor from my right ovary. This was found after a smaller cyst had ruptured, oh the joy! There seem to be surprises around every corner for us! Since surgery I have been trying to recover enough to remove myself from the couch and at least get some stampin' in. Today was the first day I actually felt human and off all pain pills...yeah! I thought I would make my own New Year's Surprises......Blog Candy!! I'll post all the details tomorrow along with some goodies I hope to complete!! (Thanks for hanging in with me while we try to get a handle on life here.)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, sounds like the New Year started off a little rough for you but I'm glad you are feeling better!

Giovana said...

Oh wow Melissa, I am glad to read you are feeling better.
Keeping you in my prayer.

God bless
Giovana

Shelley G in Iowa said...

As if you didn't have enough on your plate! But it sounds like you are taking it all in stride. I hope things get better and I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails