Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Surprises....Gotta Love Blog Candy!

Well the day after my last post I visited the ER and ended up having an emergency surgery to remove a tennis ball size cyst/tumor from my right ovary. This was found after a smaller cyst had ruptured, oh the joy! There seem to be surprises around every corner for us! Since surgery I have been trying to recover enough to remove myself from the couch and at least get some stampin' in. Today was the first day I actually felt human and off all pain pills...yeah! I thought I would make my own New Year's Surprises......Blog Candy!! I'll post all the details tomorrow along with some goodies I hope to complete!! (Thanks for hanging in with me while we try to get a handle on life here.)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, sounds like the New Year started off a little rough for you but I'm glad you are feeling better!

Giovana said...

Oh wow Melissa, I am glad to read you are feeling better.
Keeping you in my prayer.

God bless
Giovana

Shelley said...

As if you didn't have enough on your plate! But it sounds like you are taking it all in stride. I hope things get better and I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails