Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jolly Time

Well, it is that time of year again....I start working on themed baskets for the school carnival. This year Ashton's class has the theme "Movie Night", which I was pretty excited about. I found some really neat things to add and will be out searching for napkins over the weekend. So, yesterday while the kids were at school I covered a half dozen "Jolly Time" popcorn bags. I hope to have the baskets ready to put together by Monday and then I'll post additional pictures. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!


Covered Popcorn

Project Details: Treat Yourself (Retired) nonSU Ticket Stamp by Stamps Happen Inc. (Hobby Lobby), Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow and Whisper White Cardstock, SU Markers, Ribbon, Dimensionals and Sticky Strip.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails