Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! Hard to believe it is January already....the kids head back to school tomorrow and life as we know it will return to some sort of normal routine. I'm very excited about this!! The late nights and not being home has taken a tole on me....Today after organizing things around the house and taking down Christmas stuff I finally feel ready for the New Year! I haven't made any resolutions yet...maybe get back to stamping! Something I truly miss!!!

Tonight I did make a simple card, nothing fancy....not one of my faves but I thought I would share with you anyway. I wanted to use my new Just Buzzin' By stamp set...it will be out in the new catalog. YEAH! Wish I had more time to stamp tonight to show you more, but I thought I better pace myself I have a long week ahead of me.

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!!


Project Supplies: Just Buzzin By (Sneak Peak Stamp Set), Cuttlebug Emboss Folder, YoYo Yellow, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock, SU Black Stazon, Circle and Scallop Punch, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glitter, 2-Way Glue and Markers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails