Saturday, October 18, 2008

Upsy Daisy My Life Has Turned Upside Down!

I haven't posted in awhile as things have turned upside down at my house. Everything from the horrible hayride accident last Sunday at my daughter's birthday party (Thank god only minor injuries, one girl did end up going to the emergency room) to me trying to finding a job. Nothing is more frustrating then trying to find a job that will work around my crazy schedule. So, things are very stressful here to say the least. Today is Ashton's 7th birthday, we have a wedding to attend this afternoon plus I tried to squeeze in an hour to stamp. I did get two cards done with my new Upsy Daisy Stamp set....Yeah! Once things come back to normal I will post some party pictures and the famous Bake Potato Sunday's we had. Enjoy!



Project Supplies: Upsy Daisy Stamp Set, Really Rust, Bali Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Cardstock. SU Punches, Chocolate Ribbon (Retired), Chocolate Chip & Really Rust Markers and ink, Dimensionals and sponge and Non SU Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Emboss Folder. *Card semi cased from TreasureOiler off of splitcoast stampers. (Thanks...I needed your inspiration today)

Project Supplies: Upsy Daisy Stamp Set, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Emboss Folder, SU Real Red and Old Olive Markers & Cardstock, Ribbon, Punches, White & Black Stazon and Dimensionals. *Has a cool watercolor look to it...looks better in person.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Beautiful Cards!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails