Monday, July 28, 2008

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm

After having a wonderful weekend at the "Sagaser" family fishing derby, I was brought back to reality when we returned home on Sunday. My dad had chest pains and had gotten really sick....after twisting his arm. (Real hard I must add and a lot of you know what). He went into the emergency room and was admitted. To give you a little history; my father had a stroke at age 52, since then he has had heart attack after heart attack....they've put stints in one after another to no avail for the last 6 years. We are still in the same situation wondering what is going on? Most importantly why? My father doesn't drink/smoke and for the most part pretty active and healthy. Tomorrow we'll sit and wait as he goes through more tests and possibly another angieogram. The worst part about it....tomorrow is his birthday! After a long day at the hospital I knew my mind wasn't in the right place to create, so I did the next best thing. I found a neat card on splitcoast and cased it, done by Luv2Stamp&Scrap.


Project Supplies: Big Bold Birthday & Wow Flowers Stamp Set, Jersey Shore Designer Paper (Soon to retire), Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Black and Bashful Blue Ink, SU Dimensionals, Circle Punch and Ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How frustrating for your dad not to have answers for the strokes. Have the doctors tested for different medical conditions where a stroke could be a side affect?

I hope he is feeling better and everything is under control.

Related Posts with Thumbnails