Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sock Monkey

Today I tried yet another SCS Challenge, it was actually yesterday's Sketch Challenge. I guess a little late is better then never, right? These challenges are very addicting!! I thought this sketch would be fun with my new "soon be to released" Sock Monkey Stamp Set, which arrived yesterday!!! I can't wait to play with it some more.....very fun! I am so happy to announce every "new" stamp set that Stampin' Up offers is going to be die cut, which saves a lot of time let me tell you!! Also in this card I'm using our "new" in line colors and designer paper. I can't wait for the new catalog in August!




Project Supplies: Lots of Thoughts (Retired SAB 2008) & Sock Monkey (New Fall 2008), Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette Cardstock and Ink, Bella Rose Designer Paper, SU Whisper White Cardstock, Gel Pen, Scallop & Circle Punches, Dimsensionals, Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Non SU Brads and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails