Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh, Hail No!

We were surprised to come home from the lake to find golf ball to softball size hail. Thank god, we only got minor damage to the west side of our house, 4-5 holes in the siding. We were very lucky!! My parents windshield got busted out and my mom collected these hail stones in the pictures. I told the insurance lady today we would have been better off with crop insurance as our gardens were pretty much destroyed. Of course the weeds are still standing, imagine that! I am just thankful we didn't get more damage.

Anyway, tonight's card I used another "sneak peek" stamp set called Wow Flowers. This set is really fun, don't know if I'm too crazy about my card creation, but I thought I would share it anyway. Have a great night!




Project Supplies: Wow Flowers Stamp Set, Pacific Point (New), Barely Banana, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and Ink. SU Punches, Dimensionals, Brads and Ribbon.

Saturday's Hail Storm


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails