Friday, October 5, 2007

Treat Bags & More Treat Bags







The last few days all I have been doing is working on is Ashton's treat bags. Some for school, her last day was today. I made the "school" treat bags to match her Pirate Party theme. Then I made a few different one's for her birthday party tomorrow. The treasure chests will be painted...chocolate gold coin inside. The kids will go on a treasure hunt for the bags of bubble gum coins and fashion jewelry. Then before everyone leaves they will get another goodie bag full of; bubbles, tattoos, stickers, candy, pirate girl necklace and my annual "theme" magnet. Every party we throw we pass out matching theme magnets for the kids to take home. I started dating them so I can keep track.




Supplies used: Ahoy, Matey Stamp Set, Large Tag Punch, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Going Gray, Pixi Pink Markers and Card stock. (Non SU Ribbon and Magnet Roll)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails