Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just In: 12 x 12 Individual Paper is Back Spring 2008

Great news for all of you scrapbookers out there....the 12x12 individual paper is coming back. I'm so excited for this!!! As an added bonus I was reading about Novembers Stampin' Up Special.....Pick A Pack of Pretty Papers. Buy three designer paper packs and get one free ($9.95 Value). This is a great deal for all you paper lovers out there. Right now Stampin' Up has some awesome papers!!! I can't wait to get my hands on more!!!

I had a wonderful time with my stamp gals last night, I missed everyone. Although driving home in the fog, not so fun! I want to give a shout out to Lucille for being on top of things, she had the Paper promotion down better then I did. So, you go girl!!! Missy and I was wrong! (we thought buy 2 get the 3rd free...wrong) Anyway, still a great deal...since our papers hardly ever go on sale. Also I want to say Congratulations to Melissa "Missy" Toyne for joining the Stampin' Up family in Lisbon. She is a very talented person, who I so look up to.....I'm still waiting for her to come help me decorate my house!!! A scraped old window would be awesome, hint.

Have a great day...I'm off to make 200 more suckers for Halloween that is fast approaching.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails