Friday, October 24, 2008

Template for Halloween Trading Cards

October has turned out to be a roller coaster of a month for us. We've really had our ups and downs!! We just found out yesterday my mother in law has a tumor in her stomach.....we are waiting to hear back on what the prognosis is. I will not have time to upload the template for the trading cards as I said I would, sorry....too much going on to convert the templates and add directions. If you would like the three templates I will gladly e-mail them to you, which is a snap. I will not include directions with each e-mail....all I did was print out the templates on white cardstock and cut them a little smaller then the black trading card which was 2 1/2 x 3. I thought it looked nicer then just done on white cardstock, front and back. I hope the rest you figure out, if you have any questions let me know. Thanks for understanding!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails