Sunday, December 4, 2011

Snowman Ornament

Since it started snowing today and finally looks like December outside, in good Ole' North Dakota.  (Believe me, I am not complaining, I love this October weather we've been having.)  I decided it was time to dig out my Iridescent Snowflakes....out popped a snowman!  
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie (Nose), Basic Black (Hat, Eyes), Whisper White (Snowman Body), Chocolate Chip (arms) and Real Red (Hat accent)  Punches:  2 1/2 Circle, 1 3/4 Circle (For size up Treat cup and head), 1/4 Circle (eyes) and Itty Bitty Shapes.  Misc. SU Items:  Circle Treat Cups (12 for $2.95), Rhinestone, Black Marker, Stampin Pastels (Chalks/cheek color), Ribbon, and Glue Dots.  Non SU Items:  Iridescent Sprinkles Snow Flakes, Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge for snowman hat and arms. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails