Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Got Merry?

I love this Hot Chocolate Gift Set.  I found a tutorial here on how to make this amazing coffee cup.  I put my "Christmas" spin on it....fantastic!  I want to remind everyone that Stampin' Up still has a big Clearance Rack Sale going on up to 80% off, for a limited time.  I am proud to say I used Good Morning Sunshine (Retired) Designer paper I found on the clearance rack $3.99 (Reg. $10.95) for the cup.  You can also find the small tag punch $9.59 (Reg. $16.95) and tag punch $9.59 (Reg. $16.95) plus tons of other items.  Check out  Stampin' Up Clearance Rack.....all items are limited to stock on hand, so don't delay!

Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White  Designer Paper:  Good Morning Sunshine* (Retired)  Stamp Sets:  Got Treats and Christmas Punch (Retired)  Punches:  Small Tag*, Tag*, Wide Oval*  Misc SU Items:  Silver & Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Scor-Pal, Cello Bags  Non SU Items:  Hot Chocolate Mix, Marshmallows and Candy Cane
*Items found on Clearance Rack

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails