Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sending Love

I'm so excited for Valentine's Day after making this "Super" cute Mailbox today. I've been hoarding these mail boxes for a couple years now...I think I bought 50 of them at Target at the time. I've used a few, but for sure have a lifetime supply!! This Valentine Gift Set is a donation for a Silent Auction & Chocolate Fantasy Fundraiser for the Abuse Resource Center in Lisbon, ND. I was excited to use all my "New" stamp sets out of the Occasions Mini and I have to confess I LOVE our new acrylic blocks!!!! I can't get enough of them!! What I love is that our SU stamps are still rubber, but they go on and off these awesome acrylic blocks....Super easy to store!! The cases are amazing with the design on the outside, which saves me time when searching for a stamp set. Now if only I could change out my 300+ wood mounted stamp sets sitting in my closet. UGH! If you haven't tried these new stamps...it is a must! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week....Enjoy!

<>

Stamp Sets: I (Heart) Hearts, Sweetheart, So Many Sayings (Retired) Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Sending Love Designer Paper Punches: Small Heart Punch (new), Heart Punch, Square Scallop and 1/2 Circle Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Basic Black Misc Items: Metal Mailbox (Target), Ribbon, Sticky Strip and Hershey's Chocolate Nuggets

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails