Monday, December 14, 2009

Support our Troops

This time of year it is more important then ever to support our troops and their families as they are separated this holiday season. My three little elves made up a care package for my Uncle, Col. R Fode who is stationed in Kosovo. They had fun making hand made cards, ornaments and goodies....we included a small Christmas tree, candy canes and a snowman photo frame. For an added touch I covered peppermint patties with one of my favorite, now retired Hostess stamp set "Deer Friends." If you know me, I have to stamp something!!! I hope it adds a little Christmas cheer to his deployment!

I have many fun Holiday projects I'll be posting in the days to come that I have been working on. Things have been crazy here so things are not getting posted as fast as I would like. Happy Holidays!


2 of my 3 elves posing by the package, before we mailed it off...(Aiden and Adison)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails