Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Spreading Christmas Joy

I saw these cute little lunch box tins at Dollar Tree the other day and I knew they would make perfect teacher gifts. Each tin has 4 3x3 Note Cards, Nugget Box and 30 gift tags. The colors on the tin were kinda hard to match with current SU designer papers, but I found a retired Scrappin' kit "Winter Bright" that worked perfect. I'm always excited about this, as I can use up some stuff I have on hand instead of always needing something new. I did purchase the new Ornament Punch and coordinating Delightful Decorations Stamp set for these tins, which I love. The stamp set and punch can still be purchased through January 4th out of the Holiday Mini Catalog, if you are interested. Now, I just wish I purchased more tins....

Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations (Holiday Mini), Perfect Presentation (Retired Hostess) Scrappin' Kit: Winter Bright Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi (Retired) and Pretty in Pink. Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Basic Black and Wild Wasabi (Retired) Accessories: SU Silver Ribbon (Retired), Ornament, Snowflake and Small Circle Punch, Rhinestone & Bold Brights Brads, Nugget Box Sizzix Template, Wide Red Ribbon, Cello Bags, Non SU Cuttlebug Snowflake Emboss Die and Lunch Box Tin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails