Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where Has February Gone?

Can't believe tomorrow will be March 1st! Before I know it spring will be right around the corner....I'll be diving head first into my flower beds. I can't wait! There is still one more month of Sale-a-Bration with Stampin' Up. (My favorite time of year) If your thinking about ordering now is the time to do it!! For every $50 you spend you get to choose a free sale-a-bration stamp set, designer paper or ribbon bundle. This only happens once a year! My 2 "very large" boxes showed up here on Monday...I finally got to dive into them briefly today. (15 minutes) I cut out a few things with my BIG SHOT! Which I love!!! I hope to do some more with it tomorrow!


Quick and Simple Cards

Project Supplies: Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set, Top Note Big Shot, SU Baja Breeze Ink and Cardstock, Retired Ribbon.


Project Supplies: Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set, Holiday Treasures Designer Paper (Retired), Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Whisper White Cardstock, SU Blender Pen, Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze ink.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails