Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family is What Life is All About!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you an update....many of you that follow my blog, know our family has been struggling hard after my Mother in Law was diagnosed with Stage 4 Stomach Cancer in October. Her fight came to an end yesterday afternoon. It was very heartbreaking and much of a shock to all of us, that it would end so suddenly after she had been doing so well. You can read the updates on her carringbridge website as I don't have the strength or mind set to retell the story! She now walks hand in hand with the Lord. I will be taking time from many things, stamping will be one of them. Thanks again for every one's kind words and my dear friends that have held my hand through this. Now I just need to find strength to keep my husband strong! (My parents are flying home from Arizona to help on Wed.) Family is really what life is all about! Make sure you take time for what really matters, everyday!

6 comments:

Catherine aka ScrapsOnABudget said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Take confort in knowing your MOL is in the best place, walking in true comfort with our Lord. She is always close enough to watch over you all, and she is waiting for your time to join her there. Remember all she was when she was here, and treasure the memories she left with you. Stay close to God and gain comfort and striength from Him.
God Bless you all in this difficult time.
Catherine M

Anonymous said...

My heart aches for you. My mother also suffered from a terminal illness, but passes suddenly after feeling well. (Her name was also Judy.) Someone told me when she passed that this is not the end, just an intermission. How comforting. God bless you, your husband and his family. You are in my prayers. Lori

Laurie in MN said...

My sympathies to you and your family.
Sincerely,
Laurie

Dawn said...

So sorry for your loss...

Lori A. said...

My prayers are with your family.

shawn said...

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails