Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Whatever...

I saw this cute coffee cup today at Hobby Lobby and I knew I had to have it. (The flower on it reminded me of our Pick a Petal Stamp Set) It was just what I needed for a quick gift for Matt's sister tonight, it's her Birthday! I've been sick with pneumonia along with a respiratory infection for the past week and have been utterly useless....it felt good to at least do something, even though I had to throw it together in a few hours. Hope you enjoy!



"Whatever....Phillippians 4:8" Gift Set

Gift Set All Packaged Up

(Enclosed two of each card posted with matching envelopes)

Individual Cards

2 comments:

Shelly Roberts said...

CUTE .... CUTE .... CUTE!!! Love it! Thanks for your call today. :) Love ya, Shelly

Denise said...

What a great idea, I LOVE IT!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails