Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No Clever Title Tonight

Due to life taking me by surprise, my son giving me this horrible chest cold, and my hubby gone this week for work. I feel a little overwhelmed.....I got the kids to bed tonight and Adison with her "cute" puppy dog eyes said, "Did you make something for my teacher tomorrow like you did for Ashton." I bolted down stairs to my craft room and got busy....how can I let the my other two down just because I'm tired and sick?? (I should have saw this coming and been more prepared, oh well) This is what I came up with tonight, small diaper fold pouch filled with candies that I wrapped in Bella Designer Paper and 6 (3x3) simple note cards. Enjoy!



Project Supplies: Bella Rose Designer Paper (6x6) Hershey's nuggets, Pretties Kit, Glue Dots, Cello Bag and SU Ribbon.


Project Supplies: Flower Garden & Fancy Flexible Phrases (Both Retired), Bella Rose Designer Paper, Riding Hood Red Whisper White Cardstock, SU Circle & Scallop Punch's, Riding Hood Red Ink, Dimensionals, Ribbon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, I love the diaper fold and your 3x3 card is great. Way to step up mom :) Why does it seem we always have to get that end of the summer cold. My son has just came down with one too and of course he started school yesterday. never fails. Love your work. ~blessings~

Denise said...

Such a beautiful idea, I bet the teachers will love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails