Saturday, July 7, 2012

Rain Day


Amazing....after all the sunshine and beautiful weather we were finally blessed with a rain day.  Not only was it a blessing for my veggie and flower gardens, it was also a great break for me to close my craft room door and get things caught up.  I've been wanting to make these Big Shot Petite Purses since I bought the die 3 months ago and then this new "Happy Hour" stamp set came last month.....I was excited to play!   Hope your having a fantastic summer!~

 
Stamp Set:  Happy Hour  Cardstock:  Whisper White, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple  Markers:  Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Deilight, Primrose Petals, Sahara Sand 
Ink: Daffodil Delight  Misc. Items:  SU Brights Button, 2 Way Glue Pen, Glitter, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon

Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise Designer Paper:  Summer Smooches Big Shot:  Perfect Polka Dots Folder and Petite Purse Bigz L Die  Misc. Items:  Sticky Strip, Silver Brads, Mat Pack and Daffodil Delight 1/4 Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails