Sunday, January 15, 2012

Inspired by friendship

Today's cards were inspired from a great adventure I took with a dear friend, Angie this past year....going Up, Up & Away in a hot air balloon in Medora, ND. I am very lucky to have such special friends in my life.  I have been blessed to go to Medora for the past 3 years and spend 4 fantastic days Scrapbooking with friends. I get to hang out with 25 amazing people who inspire me, truely a trip I look forward to every year! Another great bonus, the weekend we go is also the Hot Air Balloon Festival, lucky us! 



Up, Up & Away
Stamp Set: Up, Up & Away Cardstock: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral and Whisper White Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Basic Black Misc. Items: Dotted Emboss Folder (Big Shot Sizzix), Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Dimensionals, Rhinestone and Small Flower Punch

Stamp Set: Up, Up & Away Cardstock: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz Designer Paper: 2010-2012 In Color DP Punches: 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle Misc. Items: Concord Crush & Pear Pizzazz Markers, Glue Dots and Old Olive Dotted Ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails