Friday, December 3, 2010

Big Things Come in Small Packages

Excited to share with you my new Stampin' Up Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die for the Big Shot.  I made these cute candy box wrappers, filled with all kinds of goodies.  I've enclosed everything from candy to money...Whoo Hoo!  I made these out of retired SU cardstock as I made 100 of them.  Plan on making more out of our current Christmas paper, can't wait.  Like I said they are simple to make, the Big Shot does all the work of cutting and scoring.  I made tags from misc. Christmas stamps I had around plus printed some sayings that were on My Digital Studio and punched them out.  This project really made me appreciate what the My Digital Studio can do.  Amazing!


                   Order Stampin' Up Now

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails