Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's Here: Baby Bootie Tutorial

As promised here is the step by step tutorial for the baby booties. They are super cute and so easy to make. Hope you enjoy!




Baby Booties

Tutorial

Wrap ribbon around cup about 2 1/2 inches from the top. I used 12oz foam cups, you can use 8oz for smaller booties. Then use a pencil to mark your line around the cup.


Here is the top of the cup after I cut it off. You can then use it for your pattern, like I did when I made my 50 booties, much easier then measuring each one. Just wrap it around the new cup and mark your lines.

Here is what you are left with, small cup. Next measure 1 1/2 inches apart, mark your lines and cut straight down about 1 1/2 from the top. I have to admit, I didn't measure each line down as I found as long as they were even it didn't matter.

Then take your hole punch and punch each side of your lines....don't go too close, because when you try to tie your booty...it will break the foam cup. I learned the hard way!!

Tie your ribbon....project complete!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails