Monday, May 10, 2010

Graduation Day

Hard to believe on Friday my babies will be graduating preschool. I know they are ready for the next step, but still hard to see them growing up before our eyes. I'm still wondering where the 5 1/2 years have gone? Today I made a card for Adison and finished up the diploma party favors. I hope to get Aiden's graduation card done tonight and come up with a clever teacher gift......then on to the baking.

Stamp Set: Go, Graduate Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Brilliant Blue & Yo Yo Yellow Ink: Black Stazon Misc. Stampin' Up Supplies: Markers, Dotted Ribbon, Scallops & Circles Punches, White Gel Pen Non SU: Cuttlebug Numbers Emboss Folder

Project Details: Smarties Candies covered in white paper, stamped with "Go, Graduate" Stamp Set and tied with red ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails