Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Caught Up

Hi everyone I've been busy working on a number of projects, just haven't had time to post in awhile. My latest master piece is my sister in law's graduation "money" bouquet, she graduates from College this Saturday. I couldn't just give her money in a card, I wanted to do something special to show her how proud we are of her. Also updating you on my cricut wall art projects....Adison's Hello Kitty room is done and Ashton's Mickey Mouse room getting the finishing touches this week. Busy, busy!

Thanks for hanging in on with me as I get caught up on life.


Project Details: Stampin' Up Daisies #2 Sizzix Die, Clear Rhinestones, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Whisper White Cardstock...Non SU Sticks and "Money"


Cardstock: All Stampin' Up Papers....Petals & Paisley Designer Background Paper

Cardstock: All Stampin' Up Cardstock....New Sweet Pea Designer Paper as background.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails