Sunday, November 22, 2009

This and That

Today I'm posting a couple quick projects I've been working on. The first one is a Hello Kitty cup. I found these cool cups that you can add inserts into at the Dollar Tree so I thought they would make fun stocking stuffers for the kids. I plan on making several different themes....I'll be posting them soon, I hope! Then I finished up making some quick thank you's for Ashton. Yes, her party was over a month ago and we are just getting them out....a little late is better then never, right? I'm looking forward to the day I can get back on track and not feel like I'm 10 steps behind. I'm having a hard time adjusting to Thanksgiving being next week, ugh! I had great plans for getting goodie bags ready for the kids' classes, I better get moving on them.


Hello Kitty Cup

Project Details: Hello Kitty Cut out with Circut Hello Kitty Cartridge, Non SU Paper

Love Bug Thank You's

Stamps: Love Bug (Hostess), Just So Sayings (Retired) Cardstock: Whisper White Ink: Basic Black Accessories: SU Markers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails