Sunday, July 22, 2007

Busy Day!

It has been so hot outside! So,I decided today is the day to finish my cousin's bag book. She stayed with us for almost 3 weeks and I really wanted her to take a little bit of us home with her. I thought it would be a great way for her to remember her time here!!! I wanted to keep it simple....even simple seemed to take forever!! Ashton is getting a book of her own similar to this one, I have a feeling I won't be getting it done for awhile! I have to clean up my craft room and begin work on my swaps for Thursday. Wish me luck!

P.S. I used cheap paper for this book, (Inserts were the nice SU paper), the letters on the front of the book are die cut (Circut)-otherwise the rest is done with SU supplies! (Some retired, some current) Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails